Class A CDL - Crosstown Intermodal truck driver (158466817)
Top drivers earn up to $73,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,000-$1,230 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 95% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 200 miles of South El Monte, CA.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on hourly rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 20 miles of South El Monte, CA.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- New equipment – Nearly 100% automated transmissions in mostly day cab trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Unparalleled work-life balance – Plus, you’ll be driving in familiar areas close to home.
- Deeper relationships – You’ll have them both at home (since you’ll be there more) and at work (customers and Schneider facility personnel you’ll get to know).
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000