Owner-operator Van Truckload truck driver (159421564)
- Lease options to pick from:
- All-In Revenue: Select loads with an all-in rate – no need to calculate fuel or accessorials.
- Percent of Revenue: Select loads with 65% of linehaul revenue and 100% of fuel surcharge and accessorial at load completion.
- Revenue potential:
- Top owner-operators are generating $340,000.
- Top 25% of owner-operators are averaging $260,000-$270,000.
- Owner-operators are averaging $155,000-$165,000.
- Self-dispatch: Pick your loads, home time, lanes and revenue.
- Free use of dry van trailers with 90% drop-and-hook freight while operating under Schneider’s authority.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- To operate in all 48 contiguous states: Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2010 or newer, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT inspection.
- To operate in the eastern 37 states: Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 to 2009, with engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT inspection.
- Additional qualifications apply.
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through Schneider’s Purchase Power Program.
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: Choosing your loads is simple when you lease-on with Schneider. Just log into the mobile app using your smartphone, tablet or laptop and click, pick and go.
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means being provided a Samsung tablet you can use inside and outside your cab and having free trailer usage.
- Access to company facilities: Take full advantage of Schneider’s facilities, which provide free parking, free laundry, meal options, exercise equipment and more.
Lease-on incentive is not available to Schneider company drivers transferring to owner-operator requisitions.
Sign On Bonus 10000