Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver (161915370)
CDL Apprenticeship Program | Top drivers earn up to $100,000
Average pay: $1,380-$1,680 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: No CDL
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 90% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards with 500 miles of your park location.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Individuals looking to obtain their Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Individuals who currently have Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP) from their State of residence.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training* (paid six-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
*CDL Apprenticeship Training (CAT) Program participants: Per Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) regulations, if your employment with Schneider terminates within 6 months after the date you are certified as having passed the CDL skills test, the IDOT will require you to get retested to maintain your CDL classification.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time – 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment – Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus