Chenega Corporation Training Manager in Kadena AFB, Japan
Kapsuun Group, LLC
Company Job Title:
Kadena AFB, Japan
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Summary:TheTraining Manager to work closely with the Program Manager to provide administrative and operational support to the AF ISR Agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Direct interface between AF ISR Agency and other contractors on all matters related to local documentation of training, evaluation of training and training requirements.
· Serve as the unit’s alternate CLPM and accesses and manipulates databases as directed by Government.
· Ensure integration and implementation of required CFETP and JQS line items into training for both 1N3 and 1A8 linguists
· Ensure local OJT requirements are met as established in the JQS and provide oversight of contract language trainers’ performance and adherence to standards.
· Increase Cryptologic and Language learner strategies through the employment and integration of new training technologies and capabilities.
· Create the CLPM Newsletter on QAP assigned topics monthly
Non-Essential Duties:Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities:No direct supervision. May provide feedback on personnel performance and oversight of timekeeping.
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High school/GED degree required. Bachelor’s degree is desired.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience of Air Force cryptologic language training management or CLPM background.
· Experience to include:
o Experience in writing and staffing AF instructions, guidance and policy.
o Experience creating and presenting reports and briefings for senior leadership.
o AF ISR operational experience at senior management and supervisory level.
o Experience in processing and dispositioning AF training documentation.
o Experience in evaluating and integrating technology solutions in training/education environments.
· Must hold a current TS/SBI with current SSBI
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong understanding of AF cryptologic, language and general training policy, instructions, requirements, and accepted methodologies.
· Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) with senior-level government officials and corporate senior staff.
· Understanding of Air Force training, evaluation, and quality assurance methodologies.
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and team building skills.
· Headquarters/Wing staff knowledge and experience is preferred.
· Knowledgeable in project management and continuous improvement techniques.
· Must be highly motivated and comfortable working with minimum supervision.
· Working knowledge of program/project management tools (MS Project and reporting).
· Must be proficient in MS Office.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Kapsuun Group, LLC
Title: Training Manager
Location: Japan-Kadena AFB
Requisition ID: 1800003040