Hilton General Manager - Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport in Kansas City, Missouri
A General Manager with Hilton is responsible for managingdaily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel'scontinuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financialprofitability.
Welcome to the Hampton Inn Kansas City-Airport hotel. Whether you’re here foreasy access to Kansas City International Airport, for a convention at the KCIExpo or simply to explore all the attractions of Kansas City, MO, you cancount on our hotel to be a comfy base to begin your adventures. Take advantageof the complimentary shuttle service to the airport, the KCI Expo ConventionCenter, area restaurants, businesses and Zona Rosa shopping district on theweekends. Kansas City offers a multitude of attractions - visit downtown KansasCity, home to some of the best barbecue in the US, shop and dine at the CountryClub Plaza or catch a game with the Kansas City Chiefs. All this and much moreis close to our inviting Kansas City, MO airport hotel.
Ourpromise to you is a clean and comfortable hotel with great amenities. Stayproductive with free high-speed internet access in every guest room, a lobbycomputer for your printing needs, and a conference room for up to 25 guests.Start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast or grab one of our freeHampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a healthymeal to go. Maintain your exercise regime at the fitness center, have fun withthe family in our seasonal outdoor pool, or simply relax in the cozy lobby withcomplimentary tea and coffee available 24-hours a day.
- Located just 1.5 miles from KansasCity International Airport
- Complimentary shuttle to the airport , KCI ExpoConvention Center, and local attractions
- Seasonal outdoor pool open fromMemorial Day weekend to Labor Day
- Warm and inviting atmosphere andfriendly staff
- 625 sq. ft. meeting/events room forup to 25 guestshttps://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/missouri/hampton-inn-kansas-city-airport-MKCATHX/index.html
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hoteloperations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the excutive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years GM experience, managing $3M in revenue at a property with 100 rooms or greater
- Hilton brand experience
- Local market experience
Since being founded in 1919, HiltonWorldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, HiltonWorldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continuedleadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision,Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstrationof the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending uponeligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly haveaccess to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family TravelProgram, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for youand your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by HiltonWorldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide'sHealth & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwidealso offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as EmployeeAssistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewingwith you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide TeamMember. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefitsoffered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefitslisted may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plandescription or official plan document.
Job: General Manager/Hotel Manager
Title: General Manager - Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport
Requisition ID: HOT05R4O