HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Warehouse- Material Handler in Kaysville, Utah
♦ Warehouse Material Handler ♦
THE COMPANY :
Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust (an affiliate of HCA – Hospital Corporation of America).
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to realize the value of the industry’s only truly committed and aligned GPO (group purchasing organization). The result? Immediate and sustainable supply cost advantages - savings superior to any other purchasing alliance - by double digits.
All of this is accomplished by hiring committed professionals, like you!
OUR VALUES :
Ethics : HealthTrust adheres to a strict code of conduct and requires the same of its affiliates.
Sustainability : HealthTrust is a seven-time recipient of the / Champion for Change / award from / Practice Greenhealth / , actively encouraging and enabling ecologically responsible purchasing.
Integrity and Culture : Valuing transparency, HealthTrust holds its leaders, employees, and suppliers to high-integrity business and purchasing practices. THE POSITION :
As a Warehouse Material Handler, working at the consolidated distribution center (CDC) for HealthTrust in Kaysville, Utah, you will work on a highly engaged team whose primary focus is processing orders to be delivered to HCA hospitals across Utah and Idaho.
• Process, pick, pack, and stage customer orders;
• Prepare goods and shipping documents for outgoing shipments;
• Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order;
• Document all receiving via computer or control log;
• Help direct the workflow in the receiving area, setting priorities and meeting deadlines for the receiving function;
• Unload returned totes and returned product from trucks.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service);
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education;
• Professional growth and advancement.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
• High School Diploma or GED preferred;
• Previous warehousing experience preferred;
• Prior computer experience preferred.
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Warehouse- Material Handler
Location: Utah-Kaysville-Supply Chain - Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 08754-15202