Occidental Petroleum Field Foreman- Delaware Basin GGS South (WES) in Kermit, Texas
Title: Field Foreman- Delaware Basin GGS South (WES) Location: United States-Texas-Kermit Other Locations:
This position is in the Delaware Basin Region as a member of the Operations Team in our Kermit, TX location.
• Leads field team in achieving operational goals. Supervises oil and gas wells, plants pipelines and measurement operations.
• Guides personnel activities on site.
• Directs and oversees onsite project teams. Ensures projects are completed according to project plans.
• Communicates changes to teams and senior management.
• Coordinates staff and teams needed to accomplish project goals.
• Decisions typically related to schedule, plans and tactics.
• Provides day-to-day technical oversight to staff; may become actively involved to meet schedules and resolve problems.
• May supervise a small number of employees, possibly in more than one shift and/or area of the organization.
• May conduct performance reviews and provide input for human resource decisions such as hiring, promotions and disciplinary actions.
Associates Degree, Trade School or Applicable Professional Certifications
Previous work leadership experience
5 or more Years Experience
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 50% .
This would be a 9/80 work schedule or 5/40 work schedule and must live in 75 miles of Mentone, Orla, or Kermit, TX .