Occidental Petroleum Fieldman III- Gas Gathering Systems/E&I/PSM Kermit South (WES) in Kermit, Texas
Title: Fieldman III- Gas Gathering Systems/E&I/PSM Kermit South (WES) Location: United States-Texas-Kermit Other Locations:
This position is located in the Delaware Basin as a member of the Midstream Operations in Kermit, TX.
• Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations.
• Conduct dew point testing, maintenance and monitoring of glycol dehydration systems
• Execute start up, shut down and maintain field equipment
• Perform minor maintenance on compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves
• Assist with pipeline pigging
• Assist with construction and pipeline repairs and installations
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
• A basic understanding of oil and gas operations, and working knowledge of natural gas process equipment is considered a significant plus.
• Bachelor / Associates degree may be considered applicable experience.
• Effective communication skills
• Additional requirements of the position include limited computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to work in the outdoors in extreme temperatures
• Candidate must live within 75 miles of Kermit, TX.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position is may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position will require a 40 hour per week schedule to help cover 24-hour operations and must be available for 24/7 on call as scheduled. The schedule may rotate to include night work and may include some required scheduled overtime.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status