Occidental Petroleum Measurement Tech II– Gas Gathering Systems/E&I/PSM Kermit North (WES) in Kermit, Texas
Title: Measurement Tech II– Gas Gathering Systems/E&I/PSM Kermit North (WES) Location: United States-Texas-Kermit Other Locations:
This position is located in the West Texas Region as a member of the Gas Gathering Systems North Operations team in Kermit, TX working for the Midstream Operation.
• Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
• Assist with the daily operations of the assigned locations
• Check gas meters at key production and pipeline points
• Verify the accuracy of production flow measurements at onshore locations
• Prepare various tickets, records and reports noting consumption during elapsed periods of time
• Observe and report all dangerous and damaged conditions pertaining to meters and adjacent are
• Replaces or repairs faulty measurement equipment
• One year experience in oil and gas industry preferred
• Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook preferred
• Basic understanding of the use, monitoring, and repair of various meters used in measuring the flow of natural gas and crude oil products
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
This percentage of travel required for this position is 0 – 10%.
This position is on a shift schedule and the candidate may be required to work overtime, weekends, on call, and holidays.
Candidate must live within 75 miles of Kermit, TX.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status