Hilton Restaurant Chef - Waldorf Astoria Key West in Key West, Florida
Waldorf Astoria Key West is looking for a Restaurant Chef to oversee the restaurant at Casa Marina!
Nestled along the southern edge of the island overlooking more than 1,100 feet of private beach, this historic hotel has 311 rooms, 4 food and beverage outlets, and over 11,000 square feet of banquet space.
We are looking for a Sous Chef ready for the next step to oversee the pool & beach restaurant and in-room dining. Luxury and hotel experience is a plus!
This luxurious property is a landmark of the grace, charm, and tranquility of Old Key West offering an exciting opportunity to be apart of this award winning team!
What will I be doing?
As Restaurant Chef, you would be responsible for leading the culinary production of a designated kitchen in the hotelﾒs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead daily culinary production, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, cost controls and overall profitability
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Visually inspect, select and use quality food and beverage products including, but not limited to, fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and spices
- Create and implement new menus and individual food items
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Restaurant Chef - Waldorf Astoria Key West
Requisition ID: HOT051OA