HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Clerical Technician (C.N.A) - Surgical Oncology in Kingwood, Texas
_Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas_
_Clinical Clerical Technician (CNA)– Surgical Oncology Unit_
_Shift: Evening _
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs. Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:· 24-hour emergency room · Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery · State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans · Inpatient rehab* *for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more · Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence · Women’s Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
Kingwood Medical Centeris currently accepting applications forClinical/Clerical Technician I (CNA) – Surgical Oncology Unit.
- The PCA/Unit Secretary is responsible for assisting with established nursing care procedures, routine patient care assignments, working in controlled and/or uncontrolled patient care situations, and assisting with/in therapeutic, rehabilitative, and preventive activities under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adult and geriatric populations.
- The CNA/Unit Secretary is responsible for, assisting the RN with patient movement, and treatments as prescribed by the physician and for clerical duties as assigned by the Nurse Manager or designee.
- Strong communication/customer service required to direct visitors, answer phones, respond to call lights and perform all duties utilizing PEAK standards.
- Current Texas Nurse Aide Registry License, required.
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- One or more years recent clinical and clerical experience in hospital setting, preferred.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Clinical Clerical Technician (C.N.A) - Surgical Oncology
Location: Texas-Kingwood-Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood
Requisition ID: 03198-98908