HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist ARRT in Kingwood, Texas
Kingwood Medical Center–Kingwood, Texas
Radiology Technologist (ARRT) - Radiology
Our 382 bed facility has most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs. Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
24-hour emergency room
Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
Women’s Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7 Kingwood Medical Centeris currently looking for a Radiology Technologist (ARRT) - Radiology.
- Technologist will provide quality diagnostic imaging examinations using ionizing radiation.
- Technologist will be knowledgeable in radiographic image production, radiation safety, application of equipment used in the production of radiographs, and all hospital and departmental policies and procedures pertaining to this position.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of radiologic technology
- One year of hospital-based experience in Radiologic Technology preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have good clinical skills and judgment.
- Ability to perform patient assessment as it applies to radiology exams.
- Provides patient/family education.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or eligible.
- Current certification with the Texas Department of Health in radiology.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
Title: Radiology Technologist ARRT
Location: Texas-Kingwood-Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood
Requisition ID: 03198-90676