Comcast HR Manager in Kirkland, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Manager of Human Resources assumes the role of the lead HR partner for Regional Sales and Sales support functions within theSales Center of Excellence, as well as providing critical guidance to other key areas of Sales. The major areas covered are employee engagement, organizational planning, staffing, organizational development, performance management, talent management, diversity, employee relations, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This role is responsible for the development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Work with leadership to create a high performing culture within their respective teams focused on open communication, maximizing talent and driving high levels of service to internal and external customers.
- Work closely with leaders to understand their specific human resource related needs and work with them to develop and implement solutions to best support their goals and remain in alignment with the expectations of the overall organization.
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop and implement recruitment strategies- Implement Talent Management strategy to build bench across various functions (assessments, calibrations, strong IDPs, implementation of larger strategies to address wide-spread issues)
- Create an environment that encourages open communication, sharing ideas and best practices and building strong cross-functional relationships
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with company guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM CP, SHRM S-CP designation preferred
- MBA or Advanced degree a plus
- Change Management experience a plus
- Leadership experience a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer