HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Operating Room Nurse PRN in Kissimmee, Florida
- Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Kissimmee Surgery Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Operating Room Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock yourpotential here!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Kissimmee Surgery Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an Operating Room Nurse for our ambulatory surgery center who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will be an amazing addition to our team by contributing your expertise in the circulating or scrub role. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care until your patient is transferred from your care to recovery.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR, including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate your surgeons needs
- Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the circulator
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
- Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance with anesthesia
- Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
Video- ASD RN
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an operating room setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment *online certification not acceptable
- ACLS as required by facility
CNOR certification preferred
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Kissimmee Surgery Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Operating Room Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock yourpotential here!
_Kissimmee Surgery Center_is very proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care in Kissimmee Florida. We performed the most cases in our division this year. Our family oriented facility is bilingual allowing us to effectively serve our community.
We offer a state of the art facility with the newest technology in our 4 operating room suites and 2 procedure rooms. Performing around 400 cases per month, our specialties include Orthopedics, General Surgeries, Cosmetic, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, GI, Urology, and Pain Management. We are AAAHC accredited surgery center for HCA Healthcare, who was named one of the worlds’ “most ethical companies”by Ethisphere since 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Operating Room Nurse PRN
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Kissimmee Surgery Center
Requisition ID: 07278-2435