HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) NICU Nights in Kissimmee, Florida
*Osceola Regional Medical Center *is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors
The Baby Suites at Osceola Regional have just undergone a $1.6 Million dollar renovation. We've made upgrades to our beds, baby warmers, bassinets and technology. New mothers will give birth in one of our spacious, private labor and delivery rooms. Special touches, which include comfortable beds, warm colors and soft lighting, add to the mother's sense of comfort and ease. Renovation and expansion to include 10 level II and 8 level III beds.
The NICU RN provides direct nursing care to neonates and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families’ success in the civilian work sector.
BONUS AMOUNT: · RN - $5,000 (up to) · MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: · Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran · Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent calculated experience in military or civilian setting.
Preferred Military experience:
Navy Hospital Corpsman, 66 Series Army Nurse/Medic/Medical Specialist, Coastguard Health Services Technician, Airforce 46 series Nurse or 4XXXX Series Enlisted Medical and Aerospace Medical Services.
**/Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran or Veteran Spouse./
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license, if compact license held, active FL RN license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current BLS certification through American Heart Association AHA
- Current NRP certification required within 6 months of employment
- Minimum two (2) years Level II experience preferred
- NICU Level III strongly preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Education: Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) NICU Nights
Location: Florida-Kissimmee-Osceola Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01323-12765