Arrow Electronics Business Development Manager - Storage in Kista, Sweden
Business Development Manager - Storage
Arrow’s Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS) business is a global technology enablement company that brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to the world’s leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners that serve commercial and government markets. Please read more about us http://ecs.arrow.com/ https://ecs-se.arrow.com/Sidor/default.aspx We are looking for Business Development Manager – Storage to join our IBM sales team in Arrow ECS Sweden office in Kista.
As a Business Development Manager at Arrow you will be responsible for developing and driving customer business growth by solving strategic and tactical business’ problems with storage Hardware, Software Defined (SDS) and Hybrid cloud-based storage solutions.
● Develop and execute on Strategic Business Plans with customers.
● Responsible to drive pipeline and forecast against budget and vendor targets.
● Identify new business opportunities and work closely with Arrow IBM Product Sales Specialists for best solutions.
● Work with Arrow technical solution group to identify customers that requires technical experts, understanding of technical requirements, presale advise and Proof Of Concept (POC) and Proof Of Technology (POT)
● Design and develop Marketing activity plan to drive growth and promotions.
● Responsible for the execution of the strategic plan and identifying key focus areas, develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling.
● Requires an understanding of Storage market landscape and competitive insight.
● Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service. Ability to lead and present regular QBRs with vendor and identify vendors and/or solutions that unlock additional sales opportunities.
● Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems. Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers.
Experience / Education:
Typically requires 3-5 years of experience within sales and/or business development in IT or services sector with a relevant degree.
Knowledge and passion about new technology products and Storage solutions as well as understanding of global trends, opportunities.
Strong communication and sales skills, working independently with an entrepreneurship spirit
You are fluent in Swedish and English
Easy to build and maintain new relationships with stakeholders and customers. Do you see yourself as our future colleague? Send us your application and CV in English now!
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 113 company with more than 18,800 employees in over 80 countries, and 2017 sales of $26.6 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.