Hilton Finance Officer in Konya, Turkey
A Finance Officer will maintain effective controls over the reporting of Income Audit, Cashiering and Payroll functions in accordance with objectives set by the Director of Finance and in line with the highest standards of the Company.
What will I be doing?
As Finance Officer, you will maintain effective controls over the reporting of Income Audit, Cashiering and Payroll functions in accordance with objectives set by the Director of Finance and in line with the highest standards of Hilton. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain effective controls over the reporting of Income Audit, Cashiering and Payroll functions in accordance with objectives set by the Director of Finance
- Keep Internal Controls to the highest standard and serve as a liaison between Hotel Management and the Cluster Finance team
- Audit, continuously, the financial processes within the hotel to ensure internal processes and best practices are upheld
- Advise the Director of Finance on improvements to processes, as required
- Ensure all cash and credit card takings are banked and accounted for in a timely manner
- Ensure that the Payroll function operates efficiently on a daily basis
- Audit the hotel financials on a daily basis to ensure all logged financial and cash takings reports are accurate
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
A Finance Officer serving Hitlon brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in similar role
- Commitment to accuracy and detail
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working within the hospitality industry
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Finance Officer
Requisition ID: HOT04QDS