IBM ACCOUNTING ROLES FOR GREEK SPEAKERS in KRAKOW, Poland
By Applying for the position of Accounting Roles for Greek Speakers, I hereby agree for processing the following personal information for the purposes of all positions opened at IBM BTO BCS Sp. z.o.o.
IBM BTO in Cracow is looking for Greek speakers who will support clients in one of accounting area - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger.
Depends on level of position we can offer a work to person without accounting knowledge or experienced accountants:
on entry level position your role could be Junior Accountant/Junior AR Analyst (any professional experience would be an asset)
when you gained 1-2 years of accounting experience you can apply for Accountant/AR Analyst position
for people with min 3 years experience in accountancy we offer Accounting Specialist/Senior AR Analyst or Team Leader's role
We will consider your candidature based on your accounting experience and fluency of language. In some kind of activities we require fluent Greek abilities as you will have to maintain phone contact on daily basis. In other intermediate/good knowledge will be enough as you will be asked to have only written contact with customer, from time to time in simply conversation.
What we offer:
• implementation that enable independent work on the position
• very good atmosphere at work in a project team
• opportunity to work for international clients
• an opportunity to gain experience
• high possibility for self-development
• the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
• private health care for employees and family members
• a comprehensive package of life insurance
• an extensive benefits package
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience