Marsh & McLennan Management Associate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This 18 month program is designed to build a pipeline of high potential talents to fill essential Associate level client-facing and business operations roles. We offer graduates 70% on the job training focusing on real clients, real projects and real responsibility. The remaining 30% will be substantiated with structured training and development program. We will expose you on our services and process knowledge of different functions and business. Upon successful completion of the program you will be offered exciting job opportunities based on your career aspirations, your performance during the program and also based on business needs and available vacancies. We are looking for highly motivated, creative thinking, effectively working candidates who want to start and develop their career alongside smart, creative, hardworking people, who are committed to solving society’s most pressing issues through the development of new and innovative solutions. Qualifications Bachelor's degree graduate in any discipline At least a 2nd Upper Honors or CGPA of 3.5 and above Independent personality and matured in thinking Results-driven and possess positive attitude, takes initiatives to drive own learning curve and able to think out-of-a-box Willing to travel, be on standby and same time supporting customers Good command of communication skills in both oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia Familiar with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) R041925-en R041925