Farmers Insurance Work at Home Customer Service Representative - 21st Century in Lake Mary, Florida
We are Farmers!
You may know us from our We believe in Smart advertisements, “We know a thing or two, because we’ve seen a thing or two”Did you know we are a certified Great Place to Work?
As a Customer Service Representative with a direct line to our customers, you will be empowered to proactively share knowledge and provide a positive customer experience. You’ll help Farmers accomplish our company mission every day.
You’ll thrive in this position if you have:
- Excellent customer focus with an understanding of how to adapt to each customer while focusing on the outcome to solve their problems efficiently with low customer effort.
- The ability to multi-task, working proficiently while conversing on the phone, searching information, reading, typing, and quickly picking up new technology.
- A preference to working in an ever-changing, fast-paced, contact center environment where you can effectively manage time and exhibit reliability and dependability in attendance.
Emotional resiliency to manage feelings and find positive aspects in most situations.
Here’s what you will accomplish as a member of our team:
Build effective communication skills to deliver insurance and eligibility information, solutions and initiatives that provide a positive customer experience to internal and external customers.
- Hold expert knowledge of Company products, services and strategies across multiple lines of insurance.
- Use technology and learning resources to deliver efficient problem resolution.
Proactively share knowledge to reduce customer effort.
Customer Care Advisor Qualifications:
Education - High School diploma or equivalent. Four Year College Degree preferred. Completion of required additional training.
- Experience - Minimum 1-3 years providing consultative service support in a complex environment.
- Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and the ability to learn and navigate multiple technology platforms while interacting with customers.
This position will require a Personal Lines or Property and Casualty license. You must pass a licensing exam within a designated number of attempts and have the ability to become licensed in all applicable states. Farmers Insurance will provide the study and training environment to assist you with the licensing exam.
Check out more about what a day is like here
Position location (after training): This is a virtual position so you would be working from home. Candidates must reside in the Lake Mary, FL area.
Position Start Date: November 26th, 2018.
Training Schedule: Monday , November 26th to Friday, January 11th.
Training Hours : 8:00am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
Training Location : 640 Century Point, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Work Schedule (after training): Our first priority is to our customers so we work non-traditional work weeks to match those needs. Our operating hours are 10am to 11pm EST, Monday through Friday, Saturday 10am to 9pm EST . Shifts will be determined at a later date. Saturdays will be worked on a rotation based on business need. Those who work a Saturday will receive another day off during the week. We are also open on Holidays with a selection process to fit our business needs.
Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
Paid Time Off
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. We’re continually looking for new people to join our team.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Service Operations
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Work at Home Customer Service Representative - 21st Century
Location: Florida-Lake Mary
Requisition ID: 180007NA