HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Inventory Analyst - Warehouse Coordinator in Lakeland, Florida
INVENTORY ANALYST/ WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as anInventory Analyst – Warehouse Coordinator.
HealthTrustis the supply chain solution for theHospital Corporation of America (HCA), a Fortune 100 company with more than 250,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. We are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offera competitive salary and excellent growth opportunities. Benefit eligible, full-time and part-time employees, are also eligible to participate in the HCA Rewards program which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K employer matching, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and more!
TheInventory Analyst - Warehouse Coordinator*is responsible for managing and optimizing all warehouse inventory levels while achieving the company’s service level goal, assisting in training personnel on inventory handling, and overseeing workflow and warehouse functions when Warehouse Logistics Manager is unavailable.
* Maintain accurate inventory levels with an emphasis on service levels and inventory turns
* Utilize system reports and knowledge of warehouse activities to maintain accurate inventory records
* Communicate all significant inventory information to the Warehouse Logistics Manager and Supply Chain Management to help facilitate shortage detection
* Facilitate excess inventory reduction by returning excess products to vendors
* Evaluate inventory levels, making adjustments to inventory min/max levels, safety stock, lead times and inventory formulas to ensure sufficient supply to meet customer’s needs while maintaining targeted inventory turns
* Interface with and propose solutions to the Director of CSC Operations and/or Warehouse Logistics Manager regarding all issues relating to inventory
* Review and analyze all changes to product conversions, deletions, and additions to determine impact on inventory requirements
* Identify and analyze product trends by supplier and by item
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE ** * High School Diploma, required * Three to five (3-5) years of material management distribution management experience or equivalent experience, required * Med/Surge distribution experience, preferred.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. We areactively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Inventory Analyst - Warehouse Coordinator
Location: Florida-Lakeland-Lakeland Supply Chain RDC
Requisition ID: 27770-010101