Oracle Internship in Consulting - Applications CX, based in Madrid in LAS ROZAS DE MADRID, Spain
Internship in Consulting - Applications CX, based in Madrid
The digital agehas unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forevertransforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businessesneed to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we arechanging the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potentialto using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be BusinessDigital.
· We doit by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spendless.
· Weintegrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximizeperformance and minimise cost.
· And,we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their successthrough their journey.
You want to change the world too,don’t you?
Join our ConsultingTeams for our different apps! We’re looking for interns to join our Consulting Teamsin our offices in Madrid and Barcelona!
As an ApplicationsConsultant with Oracle, you will be part of the world’s most complete, open andintegrated business software and hardware Systems Company leading the digitaltransformation!
These internshipsfocused on our solution in CX, ERP, SCM, EPM or HCM will allow you to work in amultinational environment, facing new challenges every day. You will have theopportunity to support projects in different sectors and industries, which willprovide you with an excellent understanding of the customer’s needs and markettrends.
· Gatheringcustomer requirements.
· Implementthe full range of solutions in apps, with different focus in CX, SCM, ERP, etc..
· Lookingforward for the excellent in the treat with clients.
· Understandingcustomer needs.
· Workingin Project Documentation.
· Adaptingproduct pages.
· Willingness to develop yourskills in Consulting and Technology.
· Ideally a Degree Marketing, BusinessAdministration or Economics
· Capacity to address/Analyzeadministrative procedures/process/tools
· Professional attitude, withability to handle multiple tasks
· Willingness to join a dynamic,multinational team.
· Having the aim to developyourself professionally in business and in a company environment.
· Willingness to improve yourskills in Consulting and Technology
· Fluency in Spanish and Englishare requested.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Long-term fully paidinternship.
· Mentoring from our seniorconsultants during the whole period.
· Challenging, dynamic and funworking environment.
· To start as soon as possible
Sounds Like You? We Want To HearFrom You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, oursuccess starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore,Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career developmentyou’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most outof your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
· Anetwork of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
· Astimulating environment where you create your own career path.
· Professionaldevelopment, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
· Flexibilityto balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: All Roles
Location: ES-ES,Spain-LAS ROZAS DE MADRID
Job Type: Contractor Hire
- Oracle Jobs