Hilton Casual Night Receptionist - Hilton Leeds City in Leeds, United Kingdom
Looking to join a culture of excellence andbe part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for ourguests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistentlythe title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you ajourney of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interestedin learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Whyjoin the Hilton family as a Receptionist?
· “It’s your world” – Your next role could be as a Front Office Shift Leader or Supervisor,or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or HumanResources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes forReceptionists, Shift Leaders and Managers.
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits includingcontributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and highstreet discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Upselling incentives
What will I be doing?
- Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable reception experience for Guests
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Inform guests about hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other hotel facilities
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
Asa Receptionist you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always,weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are usually from 7am until 3pm or from 3pmuntil 11pm.
* What are we looking for? *
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good communication and personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Resilient and can work under pressure
Itwould be advantageous if you worked previously in a customer facing job.
There is no specific education or qualificationrequired for this job.
To apply for this role
·We are looking tofill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed bya trial shift.
·In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work inthe United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Casual Night Receptionist - Hilton Leeds City
Requisition ID: HOT056UX