Hilton Deputy Head Housekeeper - Hilton Leeds City in Leeds, United Kingdom
What willI be doing?
As aDeputy Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for assisting with overseeinghousekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. ADeputy Head Housekeeper will also be required to assist the ExecutiveHousekeeper and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible forperforming the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist with overseeing Housekeeping operations
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Support departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper to maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
- Ensure ongoing training to support Executive Housekeeper
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Support managing, training and developing the Front Office team
- Deputise in absence of Executive Housekeeper
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
* What arewe looking for? *
A DeputyHead Housekeeper serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of ourGuests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, youshould maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Housekeeping experience in the hotel sector in a managerial or senior supervisory capacity
- High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of IT proficiency
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilitiesExcellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skillsCommitted to delivering high levels of customer serviceAbility to work under pressureHigh level of IT proficiencyExcellent grooming standardsFlexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
* What willit be like to work for Hilton? *
Our teamsdeliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & theircontributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping ourteams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - Webuild a strong foundation for health & well being...
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dentalinsurance & eye care
MIND - Weseek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership...
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - Wedare to dream & connect with purpose...
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39 hours per week)
Salary - £19,686 per annum meals on duty, uniform & Hilton perks &benefits package
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Deputy Head Housekeeper - Hilton Leeds City
Requisition ID: HOT05QZM