Hilton Senior Meeting & Events Host - Hilton Leeds City in Leeds, United Kingdom
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Meetings & Events Host, you'll be responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent guest and team member experience. You'll also be required to contribute to reaching targets in relation to guest feedback amongst other scorecards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create welcome experiences for our Conference & Events guests
- Ensuring room layouts & equipment requirements are always met
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently between kitchen, client & service teams
- Ensure safe, secure & stimulating environments
- Build rapport & meaningful relationships with key clients
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with company brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets as part of the team
- Ensure immaculate presentation of event spaces & breakouts
- Keeping fully up to date on function sheets, guest needs & business
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Senior Meetings & Events Host serving Hilton Leeds City is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
- Warm, genuine personality
- Attentive & smartly presented
- Impeccable leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Accountable, resilient & ability to self manage
- Focus on teamwork & clients
- Previous experience in an operational Conference & Events capacity
* Whatwill it be like to work for Hilton? *
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
* BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being: *
Retirementplan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
* MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership: *
Childcarevouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
* SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose: *
Teammember room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39 hours per week)
Salary - £8.11 per hour
Job: Convention and Event Services
Title: Senior Meeting & Events Host - Hilton Leeds City
Requisition ID: HOT0574I