Oracle Sr Principal Consultant - Shared Services - NetSuite (SuiteJobs-PSNA) in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit (GBU)
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
We are currently seeking a Senior Principal Consultant to work in the Shared Services Group within Oracle NetSuite Professional Services. This position requires heavy interaction with customers, NetSuite application developers, NetSuite implementation teams, and NetSuite partners. This individual will be a part of the team that scopes, designs, develops and deploys custom automations and workflow solutions for our customers using the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform.
· Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers, mentoring sessions for junior resources, and other strategic initiatives
· Track and report project progress to appropriate parties using MS Office, MS Project, Visio, and VersionOne
· Apply Development and Performance Best Practices in defining custom solutions on NetSuite’s SuiteCloud platform
· Assist in pre-sales activities including technical validation and scoping/estimation
· Gather business/technical requirements through interview and analysis
· Produce system design documents and participate in technical walkthroughs
· Lead development teams, design solutions or validate solutions, make assignments, monitor development, QA, and deployment activities,
· Conduct Code Reviews
· Conduct user acceptance testing for complex solutions
· Assist in Development, QA, and Deployment processes as necessary to meet project requirements
Preferred Qualifications/Skills include:
· Experience solutioning, and implementing back office systems with NetSuite
· A degree in mathematics, computer science or engineering
· At least 4 years of consulting experience
· At least 5 years of experience developing and maintaining client/server and/or web applications with a Relational Database backend (Oracle strongly preferred)
· Technical background, experience in system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns
· Ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow processes, technical use cases, exception handling, and test cases.
· Software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
· Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging.
· Experience with IDEs, source control systems, unit-testing tools and defect management tools
· Knowledge or hands-on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON)
· Functional, technical, implementation and leadership skills
· Experience with one of the following business applications: NetSuite, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce.com, MAS 90, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Modest to moderate, as appropriate
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. /https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Title: Sr Principal Consultant - Shared Services - NetSuite (SuiteJobs-PSNA)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 210001QC
- Oracle Jobs