HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dishwasher in Lewisville, Texas
Medical City Lewisville is focused on providing high-quality care to our community - we can prevent, diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions. Our team is dedicated to providing family-centered care with our talented team of healthcare professionals, technology and customer-friendly environment. Built in 1976, Medical City Lewisville is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are licensed to accommodate 186 patients. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We are proud that more than 360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to make Medical City Lewisville their professional home. Our supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines allow them to best treat you – our treasured patients – with the highest quality health care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Dishwasher (Work Schedule: FT, Mixed Schedule with rotating weekends)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance improvement activities, and seeks opportunities to improve department and inter-department processes.
- Perform special assignments as needed/requested.
- Serves as a resource to department staff, students, volunteers and other departments, and contributes to the teamwork essential to ensuring quality patient care.
- Takes appropriate measures to ensure safety of staff and patients.
- Provide clean china, flatware, glassware and cooking utensils for meal service.
- Maintain the integrity of the equipment used.
- Assist with the pick up and delivery of patient meal carts.
- Assist with the general sanitation and maintenance of the Food Service Department.
- Works within the requirements of regulatory agencies.
- May assist with patient tray line, usually in the starter position.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Ability to read/write English preferred.
- Good interpersonal/communications skills.
- Able to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Location: Texas-Lewisville-Medical City Lewisville
Requisition ID: 00950-108174