WindStream Communications Consultant/Sr Consultant Corporate Development and Strategy in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Collaborate across the company to help assess and prioritize M&A transactions to best align with corporate strategy and growth objectives
- Participate in certain aspects of transaction execution including project management, due diligence and valuation. Work closely with business teams, internal functional experts (eg. legal, accounting, tax, etc.), and outside advisors to support execution
- Assist in development of financial projections for merger and acquisition opportunities. Perform detailed financial analysis; develop comprehensive pro forma financial models, valuation analysis, and synergy models in support of potential transactions
- Responsible for creating and delivering high quality presentation materials and reports to business unit leaders and senior corporate executives
- Develop long term financial models, analyses, and metrics in support of business strategies
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: *Finance
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18000945