WindStream Communications Sr. Specialist - Business Analytics in Little Rock, Arkansas
The Specialist II of ProcessTransformationis responsible forsupporting the Process Transformation team around data analytics and reporting work. This individual will gain access to internal systems in order to pull and analyze data based on the teams and business needs.Works with all levels and business lines within the company to implement projects. Windstream's process improvement approach utilizes Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Reporting and Business Analytics skills a must
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements.
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Communicates team progress.
- Performs cost and benefit analysis.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
Desired experience: Agile IT methods, Kanban and Dev Ops, IT Billing and/or Corporate Systems experience, Six Sigma Green Belt certification, Master certification, or equivalent education or experience.
College degree in a Technical or related field and 3-5 years professional level experience with 0-1 year supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 7 years professional level related Technical experience with 0-1 year supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: Business Processes
Requisition ID: 18004299
Other Locations: United States
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.