Comcast Facilities Project Coordinator in Littleton, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Facilities Project Coordinator will coordinate small occupancy moves, adds and changes projects. Define the scope, schedule the established vendors, escort and supervise the workload through to completion. Responsabilities may include, patch and paint, furniture changes/installations, data, power, and AV installations. Acquiring quotes, tracking the invoicing, and ensuring payments are processed against the proper accounts.
- Responsible for coordinating with outside contractors and in-house services performing a wide variety of tasks related to the maintenance and operation of the building and grounds.
- Provides support and assistance to senior management as well as other departmental employees.
- Ensures building provides a safe, positive, and professional image of the Company.
- Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Works with Facilities Specialist updating monthly employee/department locations and processing related space reports.
- Collects seating/department locations to incorporate into updated floor plans.
- Maintains a database of all building vendors and handles vendor billing and expenses. Enters data into Facility Management program and Asset Management program for monthly updating.
- Assists in preparing budget and accounting expenses. Tracks all expenditures, verifies receipts and payments; reconciles invoices and questions unanticipated budget analysis; performs other tasks necessary to track and/or report on budgetary developments.
- Arranges meetings and special events for all facility personnel.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists.
- Notifies departments and coordinates temporary services for HVAC/electrical shutdowns.
- Handles payment of department invoices and bills.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Project Management/ Project Coordination background preferred
- Must be experienced in managing vendors and/or partnering with internal and external stakeholders
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer