Comcast Human Resources Professional - Livermore CA in Livermore, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1!
The HR Professional supports the Comcast California Region by collecting Human Resources and employee data. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with multiple data sources and partners with local HR team and business leaders to ensure timely and efficient processing of documents associated with all HR-related activity. Manages the compiling of all statistical information used for reporting of performance and regulatory compliance. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience using HR reports and processes.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Supporting HR Operations and processes.
- Recommends and implements workflow processes to Human Resources Partners as needed.
- Acts as an HRIS Subject Matter Expert for Human Resources Business Partners.
- Counsels, orientates, and trains leaders on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies.
- Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Provides support to HR Department by giving visibility to HR Data.
- Creates reoccurring HR Reports often combining data from multiple sources.
- Supports compliance and daily operations of HR processes.
- Trains recruiting personnel on eRecruiting's forms, approval processes, postings, and publications.
- Assists in administering performance reviews for every Company employee, meeting with both the employee and the employee's manager, and thoroughly documenting the entire process.
- Screens all resumes submitted for open job positions to find the most qualified candidates.
- Serves as initial point-of -ontact for Company's employee issues and inquiries, including but not limited to payroll and Company policies.
- Tracks and maintains all records, ensuring that the hiring remains compliant with the U.S. EEOC.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and improves recruitment and compliance procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer