Oracle Business Analyst – Special Projects (JoinOCI) in Lombard, Illinois
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is growing its startup organization in downtown Seattle. We are building a small team of business analysts to solve the most difficult and critical problems that our business faces. Problems range from making key investment decisions, influencing engineering roadmap, developing frameworks to run the day to day business and everything in between. This is a rare opportunity to join a team of highly regarded tech industry veterans in a greenfield venture, using a fresh approach and cutting edge technologies to build an innovative new cloud platform.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, and seasoned business analyst with experience in a high-growth technology business. You will deliver data driven insights and help define strategy for our most critical programs. You will work with very complex sets of inputs and outputs, across a large group of stakeholders to collectively drive the improvement of the OCI business. You should have a strong multi-disciplinary operations, strategy and data analysis background with a track record influencing senior business and technology leaders, and driving key initiatives at the highest levels. Strong familiarity with product management, engineering and sales activities is highly preferred.
/Responsibilities and Qualifications: /
· 4 years of experience leading projects, strategy and operations for a large scale cloud provider
· Partner with the engineering, product management, infrastructure, finance, and HR for data analysis.
· Influence partner teams without direct authority to ensure business needs and goals are met.
· Provide business support to various cloud products & services as necessary.
· Solid grasp of the business side of technology with an understanding and zeal for metrics/analysis to deliver on business objectives.
· Provide analysis and advice to management in the areas of operations, resource management, finance, revenue accounting, pricing, and/or contracts.
· Drive projects, policies and procedures that monitor and support the organization’s operational and business objectives.
· Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done.
· High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
· Stellar verbal and written communication skills
· Manage projects from start to finish with limited supervision
/As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended./
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: *Product Development
Title: Business Analyst – Special Projects (JoinOCI)
Requisition ID: 20000ZHE
Other Locations: United States
- Oracle Jobs