Hilton Business Centre Host/Coordinator/Assistant/Clerk - Hilton London Metropole in London, United Kingdom
A Business Centre Coordinator provides administrative support to serve the needs of the Business Center and those Guest and Corporate customers who use it.
What will I be doing?
As a Business Centre Coordinator, you are responsible for providing administrative support to serve the needs of the Business Center and those Guest and Corporate customers who use it. A Business Centre Coordinator will support the activities associated with business functions located in any of the meeting spaces at the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide general administrative support such as message taking, copying, faxing, typing and document binding
- Coordinate conference and meeting room signage, place cards and name badges
- Ensure that all meeting rooms, equipment and materials are in place and in full working order prior to the start of any event
- Supervise coffee breaks, welcome drinks and similar events, as required
- Be the main point of contact for enquiries from conference organisers and delegates as well as any Guests wishing to use the Business Centre facilities
- Record all charges and any additional goods or services that have been provided
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Comply with hotel security, fire and Health and Safety legislation
- Attend all training carried out by the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Business Centre Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer service role in the hotel / leisure / retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent IT skills
- Good organisational skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Banquets and Catering
Title: Business Centre Host/Coordinator/Assistant/Clerk - Hilton London Metropole
Requisition ID: HOT05HOM