Oracle Client Partner (mid-market) in London, United Kingdom
Client Partner (mid-market)
Moat is a SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
● Consistently close upsell revenue at or above revenue quota and maintain high retention rates across existing Moat clients.
● Manage all facets of the client lifecycle including on-boarding, engagement, client support, sales process and contracts.
● Educate Publishers, Advertisers and Agencies on the value of Moat’s attention / viewability analytics suite through the lens of measuring success of brand advertising in digital.
● Create and successfully execute account plans, strategy and go-to-market plans.
● Cultivate relationships at all levels including C-level and day-to-day Users of the Moat platform.
● Lead business reviews to drive engagement and find new ways to engage clients.
● Embrace the belief that all clients should have an amazing and consistent experience when working with Moat – constantly striving to deliver that experience.
● You have a 2 years of SaaS/Technology data or analytics experience, preferably in a hybrid role of upselling and account management on publishers, brands and/or agencies.
● You have a proven track record in growing revenue across an existing client portfolio.
● You have a proven track record of delivering high client retention rates (90% ).
● You’re comfortable presenting to all levels including C-level and decision makers.
● You are a regular on your company’s top producer’s list and have the stats to back it up.
● You consistently out-perform goals while maintaining a strong sense of team collaboration.
● You successfully navigate organizations of all sizes to build strong relationships.
● You are fluent in English and ideally one other major European language.
● You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
● You enjoy learning technology, but can translate that into value for clients/prospects.
● You’re curious, insightful, and perceptive.
About the Team
● We value superior writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and value-driven communication style.
● We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and quick turnaround times.
● We get stuff done. And fast.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle
- s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Location: GB-GB, UK-London
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire