Hilton Conference and Events Sales Administrator (Internship) - Hilton London Metropole in London, United Kingdom
A Conference and Events Sales Intern with Hilton Hotels & Resorts will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Conference and Events Sales Administrator, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The Conference and Events Sales Administrator will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Conference and Events Sales Administrator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hospitality Management degree student or similar studies
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
What benefits will I receive?
- Competitive starting salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounted rated on Hilton stays worldwide
Job: Convention and Event Services
Title: Conference and Events Sales Administrator (Internship) - Hilton London Metropole
Requisition ID: HOT0502R