Hilton Demi Chef de Partie - Fiamma Kitchen - Hilton London Metropole in London, United Kingdom
Hilton London Metropole is one of the biggest hotels in Europe, with over 1000 guest rooms, 42 meeting rooms and 4 F&B Outlets.
Fiamma Restaurant offers breakfast service and dinner a la carte service with an Italian/Mediterranean menu.
Our vision is to “fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” and we are looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to share this vision and our passion for delivering excellent customer service and creating unforgettable experiences for our guests.
Our commitment to you:
At Hilton London Metropole we will help you turning your dreams into tangible goals, by offering you:
- Incredible learning and career progression opportunities
- Cross-exposure across our restaurant, banqueting and pastry Kitchens with the opportunity to improve your skill sets and knowledge
- Opportunity to be a part of one of the leading hospitality companies in the world; Hilton Hotels
- Fantastic benefits, such as, the GO Hilton Programme, which will give you access to discounted rates on stays in Hilton Hotels worldwide
Your duties as a Demi Chef de Partie will include:
- Monitoring stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage of food
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant chef
- Being responsible for completing your mise en place at all times
- Learning and recording skills and recipes from other members of the department
- Reporting any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately
- Complying with all Hilton policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
- Liaising with the Head Chef/Sous Chef and implement new menu/dishes/systems where applicable
- Ensuring all statutory regulations are adhered to, such as food hygiene and safety policies
- Being flexible and willing to help other kitchen areas at busy times
Requirements to be considered for this position:
- Be positive and eager to learn
- Have the desire and drive to succeed in a culinary/hospitality career
- Be a good team worker
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate previous kitchen experience in similar role
- NVQ Level 2/3 in culinary arts (advantageous but not necessary)
How would your shifts look like?
Early Shift: 5am to 1pm
Middle Shift: 9am to 4pm
Late Shift: 4pm to 11pm
Title: Demi Chef de Partie - Fiamma Kitchen - Hilton London Metropole
Requisition ID: HOT0577U