Hilton Food and Beverage Administrator - The Waldorf Hilton in London, United Kingdom
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be partof the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests andmeaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the titleof “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey ofself-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straightfrom our team, click on the link below:
Why join theHilton family as a Food and Beverage Coordinator?
·“It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a Restaurant Manager or Assistant Food andBeverage Manager, or why not move into a different department like FrontOffice, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
·Personal Development programmes for Supervisors andManagers
·Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
·Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
·28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
·Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
• Coordinating the organizational andadministrative functions of Food & Beverage department
• Maintains and coordinates training calendars
• Ensure the smooth operation of the F&BAdministration office
• Raising Purchase Requests for the F&Bdepartment
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets andforecast
• Undertake projects and tasks
• Manage guest telephone, email enquires andbookings
• Deliver consistent seamless end to end service toguests from arrival to departure
•Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistentlydemonstrating great customer service
As a Food and Beverage Coordinator you willwork 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
- Previous Food & Beverage experience
- Administrative skills
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of Restaurant products and services
- Commercial awareness and business oriented
- Computer & systems literate
- Flexibility to work during the weekends
To apply forthis role
·We are looking to fillthis job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed bya trial shift.
·In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996,we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in theUnited Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Food and Beverage Administrator - The Waldorf Hilton
Requisition ID: HOT05RJ2