Hilton Guest Relations Manager - Hilton London Canary Wharf in London, United Kingdom
Looking to join aculture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! Weare Hospitality!”
We create heartfeltexperiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members.Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just ajob – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptionalcareer.
Interested inlearning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Guest RelationsManager?
·“It’syour world”– Your next role could be as anAssistant Front Office Manager, or why not move into a different departmentlike Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
·PersonalDevelopment programmes for Supervisors and Managers
·Worldwidetravel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
·Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental andhealth cover, and high street discounts
·28days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
·Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I bedoing?
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enterthe lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIPGuests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on aregular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stayGuests of 14 days or longer ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice orinformation from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guestor customer complaints
- Ensure a very high level of customerservice is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding ofall facilities and services provided within the hotel and identifyopportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regardinglobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order toenhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
- Communicate with the Executive LoungeManager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; chooserewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget
- Maintain good communication and workrelationships in all hotel areas
- Maintain staffing levels to meet businessdemands
- Attend all Reception meetings andExecutive Lounge Meetings
- Comply with hotel security, fireregulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies andprocedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, asnecessary
What are welooking for?
- Previousmanagerial experience in a customer service function
- An ability tolisten and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellentleadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable andresilient
- Commitment todelivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to workunder pressure
- Flexibility torespond to a variety of different work situations
It would beadvantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilitiesand distinctions:
- Previousexperience in a customer service function or a similar role
- A passion fordelivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of ITproficiency
To apply forthis role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possibleand aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, youwill be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
·Inline with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants tohave the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation willbe required at interview stage
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Guest Relations Manager - Hilton London Canary Wharf
Requisition ID: HOT05RFK