Hilton Podium Restaurant Supervisor - London Hilton On Park Lane in London, United Kingdom
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Restaurant & Bar Supervisor?
·“It’s your world”– Your next role could be as an Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
·Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
·Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
·Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
·28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
·Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
·Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
·You might work in the Restaurant and Bar Areas
·You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
·Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
As a Restaurant & Bar Supervisor you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
Shifts usually start between 3pm and may finish between 1am and 3 am.
What are we looking for?
· A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
· An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· Accountable and resilient
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
·In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Podium Restaurant Supervisor - London Hilton On Park Lane
Requisition ID: HOT05LMT