Hilton Reception Shift Leader - DoubleTree by Hilton Tower of London in London, United Kingdom
Looking to join aculture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! Weare Hospitality!”
We create heartfeltexperiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members.Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just ajob – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptionalcareer.
Interested inlearning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a ReceptionShift Leader?
·“It’syour world”– Your next role could be as anReception Manager or Guest Relations Manager, or why not move into a differentdepartment like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 differentcountries
·PersonalDevelopment programmes for Supervisors and Managers
·Worldwidetravel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
·Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental andhealth cover, and high street discounts
·28days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
·Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I bedoing?
- Supervise accurate and efficient Reception operations including check in/out procedures
- Support Team Members in handling Guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
- Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
- Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
- Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
- Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
- Understand and apply correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
- Act in accordance with the front of house equipment and the property management systems
- Conduct training programs on an ongoing basis
- Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary, and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members
What are welooking for?
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possibleand aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, youwill be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
·Inline with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants tohave the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation willbe required at interview stage
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Reception Shift Leader - DoubleTree by Hilton Tower of London
Requisition ID: HOT05SQQ