Accenture Technology Software Sourcing Manager in London, United Kingdom
Role: Technology Software Sourcing Manager
Location: London UK
Salary: From £60,000 to £72,000 depending on experience plus exceptional benefits
The Sourcing Lead will be responsible for the Sourcing, Negotiation, and Contract Management for SW. SAAS, Cloud & Hosting IT sub-categories and these responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
· Identify cost productivity improvement opportunities in the specific IT Tower
· Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
· Work with senior level stakeholders to lead and execute strategic sourcing projects of greater value/high complexity including strategy development, RFQ RFP execution, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
· Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project including creation of Statement of Work and other sourcing and contracting documents.
· Participate in initiatives aimed at improving productivity and efficiency to support company and account growth.
· Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization, foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.
· Keep up to date with new processes technologies, look for ways to be more innovative
· Provide accurate and useful project reports or issues status reports
· Work with team members to enhance their business and category knowledge
· Offer creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
· Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed savings targets
· Establish and cultivate key client stakeholder relationships across organizations, building trust and support for each sourcing projects.
Provide supply market expertise and serve as a subject matter expert for tower sourcing resources and stakeholders
Provide subject matter expertise to key stakeholders to help define the requirements for potential tower sourcing projects
Support tower sourcing leads by providing subject matter expertise to help execute sourcing events
Develop specific templates and tools to support the tower
· Experience in Procurement in the Information Technology space
· Experience in Project Management, sourcing, vendor selection and management experience generated through work with one or more of the following: o Major consulting firm delivering Strategic sourcing services with an IT/Telecom focus.
· Fortune 500 consumer products, financial services, or retail firms supporting their sourcing procurement initiatives in IT/Telecom
· Deep knowledge of sourcing and or category management process
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a wide range of IT and Telecom suppliers, such as Laptop, Desktop Hardware, Intel level Servers, Mid-range Hardware, Storage, Telecom, Long Distance Voice Data, and Wireless Services Networks, Shrink Wrap Software, Application Software, Software as a Service (SaaS), DaaS, XaaS, Cloud/Hosting experience.
· Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end to end project cycles
· Excellent communication, organization time management and problem-solving skills
· Proven team management skills, coaching team members in the art of Negotiation and Contracting
· Solid multi-phase project management skills
· Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/01/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
- Accenture Jobs