Hilton Waiter/ Waitress - The Parrot - The Waldorf Hilton in London, United Kingdom
Looking to join aculture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! Weare Hospitality!”
We create heartfeltexperiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members.Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just ajob – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptionalcareer.
Interested inlearning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Waiter/Waitress?
· “It’syour world”– Your next role could be as aFood and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a differentdepartment like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 differentcountries
· PersonalDevelopment programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwidetravel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental andhealth cover, and high street discounts
· 28days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
· Servicecharge and tips
What will I bedoing?
· Youmight work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant,Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
· Youwill be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guestsalike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
· Welcomeguests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating greatcustomer service
As a Bartender you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always,weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and personal presentation
It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Waiter/ Waitress - The Parrot - The Waldorf Hilton
Requisition ID: HOT05LON