HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cat Scan Technologist (CT Tech), PRN in Lone Tree, Colorado
At Sky Ridge Medical Center, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people.
* We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
* Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
/POSITION SUMMARY: /
Responsible for solid to expert knowledge of all CT procedures.
* Communicates and works independently in performing all CT procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
* Prioritize, provides and promotes quality patient care to support the Mission, Vision and Values of Sky Ridge Medical Center.
* Maintains and supports facility technical and documentation expectations consistent with JCAHO regulations and standards.
* Positively reflects concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff, and employees.
* Demonstrates independent critical thinking skills to assume accountability for personal and team contributions.
* Must be willing to cross-train to one or more modalities as required.
ARRT/RT/CT current and CE compliance. Current BLS certification.
Graduate of 24-month AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology - Certified by ARRT.
1 year diagnostic experience required. CT experience preferred.
Solid to expert knowledge of all CT procedures.
Title: Cat Scan Technologist (CT Tech), PRN
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-73656