HCA, Hospital Corporation of America FNS Worker PRN in Lone Tree, Colorado
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full service, destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world- class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient – centered program, which include everything from our adult and pediatric ERs and comprehensive Cancer Center to a focus on pregnancy and childbirth in our Birth Place as well as specialized acre in our Spine and Total Joint Center and Women’s Hospital. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family. Sky Ridge is a 286 bed hospital, located on the corner of I-25 and Lincoln Ave in Lone Tree, Colorado. Primary responsibilities include maintaining sanitation standards for pot/pan and ware washing, tray pick-up from cafeteria, trash/waste disposal.
- Position Requirements:
- *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *None
- Education: N/A
- *Experience: *Prior healthcare related food service experience preferred, but will train
- *Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: *Must be knowledgeable in food handling, food safety and sanitation. Must be familiar with a variety of types of food service equipment, copy machine and telephone. Must be able to work in hot, humid environment. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- *Degree of Supervision Required: *Operational supervision to ensure task completion.
- *Orientation Period: *90 days. May be modified at the discretion of the manager.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: FNS Worker PRN
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-70464