Comcast Account Manager in Los Angeles, California
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Comcast Technology Services (CTS) is looking for an experienced Account Manager to build long-term strategic partnerships with customers by driving adoption of CTS products and services, establishing and accomplishing measurable success criteria with customers, and making every customer you work with a promoter of CTS. Account Managers are a single point of contact for their customers for any issues or questions with their CTS solutions and actively advocate for their customers internally. Account Managers are responsible for clearly articulating the needs and requirements of their customers throughout the CTS organization on a regular basis and have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Cultivate a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders
- Align account management activities with the customer's business objectives, allowing customers to realize the full potential of CTS Solutions
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Guide customers through the customer onboarding process
- Be available for your customers as an escalation point and drive escalations to resolution
- Continuously educate customers on the value CTS solutions and ensure they have the knowledge and skills to achieve maximum ROI
- Be an active participant in the sales lifecycle, reviewing customer status with the sales team regularly
- Track and monitor customer health metrics to inform business relationship, revenue trendsand upsell opportunities
- Manage and track contract renewals
- Coordinate QBRs with the Sales team
- Travels (""10%) as necessary in support of business objectives (customer meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
Who you are:
- Displays a relentless passion to provide the absolute best customer experience
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills with innovative capacity
- Displays integrity, maturity, and dependability at all times
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a natural inclination towards and strong ability to partner and collaborate; must be a team player with ability to work effectively across multiple stakeholders and disciplines
- Strong sense of judgement with a well-developed ability to prioritize and diligently manage deliverables to completion
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
5 years of account management experience
- Experience with digital and/or broadcast video a plus
- Understanding of recurring revenue models, contracts, and sales lifecycles
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to articulate complex technical subjects to a diverse audience
- Demonstrated ability to drive outcome based relationships with customers
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer