IBM Digital Analytics Developer in Los Angeles, California
As a Digital Analytics Developer, you will work closely with data analysts, product managers, digital marketers, and development groups to create customized behavioral tracking solutions. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of projects and reusability of code.
This position requires excellent communication skills, internal customer interface, heavy programming and working with a geographically dispersed team. Flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and learn quickly in various technical and creative environments is critical.
• Heavy use of Tag Management Systems including Google Tag Manager and Adobe DTM
• Work with internal clients to understand and design analytics solutions in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
• Work with development teams to integrate analytics tracking requirements into production cycles
• Assist in reporting and ad-hoc analysis of data for business units
• Develop standards-based projects to solve customer and product needs
• Anticipate and solve issues before they negatively impact websites or the integrity of analytics data
• Work independently to manage projects and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and bug-free deployments
• Develop dashboards and custom reports for business units and functional teams
• Assist business units in the development of, and reporting on, KPIs and metrics
• Implement Media Tags and Analytics Tags via Tag Management Systems
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3+ years analytics experience
• 2+ years of work experience with data dimensioning and metrics, proper use of tracking variables and how they are implemented for deep dive analysis and automated reporting.
• 2+ years of working experience with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, Tealium, or Ensighten (Google Tag Manager preferred)
• 3+ years front-end web or analytics development experience
• 2+ years of work experience with HTML and CSS experience in cross browser environments
• 2+ years of debugging and troubleshooting experience using tools such as browser network tabs, Chrome Debugging tools, Firebug, HTTPFox, and Charles Proxy
• 1+ years experience working with HTML5/CSS3 and associated best practices
• 1+ years experience in creating and automating analytics reports
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience working with Google Big Query/Table
• Experience developing solutions and visualizations in Tableau (Desktop and/or Server)
• Experience working with Google Firebase
• Experience developing applications in Python
• Testing and Optimization Platforms (Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer)
• Experience working with SQL and AWS Redshift
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.