Hilton Human Resources Manager - Hilton Los Angeles Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California
Discover a convenient stay in SoCal's financial and commercial hub at Hilton Los Angeles Airport . Located one-quarter mile from LAX, our hotel provides an easy escape for all visitors. Experience vibrant energy in our public spaces and guest rooms, then explore sunny beaches and theme parks; we’re in the center of it all. Come for the best of Los Angeles.
What will I be doing?
As a Human Resources Manager with Hilton Los Angeles Airport , you would be responsible for assisting the Director in the overall management and administration of the Human Resources function to deliver an excellent guest experience and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manages daily Human Resources operation to include, but not limited to, interviewing and hiring, employment and recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit compensation, team member and labor relations, contract compliance, disciplinary procedures, workers compensation, safety, statutory compliance, recognition and reward and performance evaluations
- Manage team member relations programs, activities and initiatives to include, but not limited to, picnics, holiday functions, health fairs, award banquets and special events
- Oversee function of the data management system to include, but not limited to, entry of team member data, recording employment transitions (i.e. hire, separation, leaves of absence, etc.), generating reports (i.e. payroll analysis, labor turnover, etc.) and processing unemployment claims
- Ensure compliance with Affirmative Action Plan and Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and regulations
What are we looking for?
- 3 or more years of Hotel Human Resources experience is required
- Bilingual candidates are preferred
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Manager - Hilton Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Requisition ID: HOT05KTD