Comcast Strategic National Enterprise Acct Mgr in Los Angeles, California
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the sales of Comcast Enterprise Services which includes nationwide high speed Ethernet and Business Class Internet along with an array of Managed Services such as Managed Router, Managed WiFi, Managed Security, services to the Fortune 500 Enterprise market. Takes the lead sales role of a team to drive and close complex sales by focusing on acquisition and development of strategic prospective clients in designated territories. Designs and delivers live sales presentations to prospective strategic clients, develops relationships with clients and the community, and positions the Comcast brand and value proposition as key components of the sales strategy. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or performance management of staff.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations to strategic prospective clients that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Develops the strategy of the sales territory, including identifying strategic partnerships, planning the development of a territory, and cultivating local partnerships and organizational affiliations. Actively researches and generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships. Actively seeks ways to promote and position the Comcast brand within territory.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast credo, ensuring a superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer relationship to drive customer retention. Works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up skills.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Acquires and manages new and existing accounts in the commercial Fortune 500 space.
- Achieves and exceeds all sales quotas and targets.
- Develops and manages a comprehensive sales funnel that clearly delineates a path for quota attainment.
- Works closely with the finance and engineering groups to ensure proposed solutions are both fiscally and operationally sound.
- Attends out-of-the-office meeting with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7 years related enterprise sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications B2B products and services
- Strong experience hunting into new acquisition accounts
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer