CRST International Manager - Capacity Development in Louisville, Kentucky
_SUMMARY_: Responsible for nationwide recruiting of over-the-road truck drivers and owner operators. Determine proper qualifications of driver applicants and work within federal and company requirements to ensure company goals for new lease, lease purchase and driver hires are met.
_ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES_ include the following:
- Manage the day to day activities of the driver-recruiting department.
- Formulate strategies and manage trade show activities and events.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for reaching the department goals.
- Formulate direction and policies for the department.
- Assist in the development of the departmental budget.
- Assist in the development and management of the advertising strategy.
- Monitor the lease purchase program to include supporting programs such as hiring goals, transportation and housing.
- Review and approve all new applicants and rehires scheduled for orientation or processing in the field.
- Oversee and report daily and weekly orientation numbers. Pipeline, updates (board, schedule) and individual productivity.
- Supervise trucks needing drivers’ report and help recruiters with strategies to hire drivers for these positions including additional advertising in these areas.
- Dedicated lanes/customer report.
- Administrator of Driver Recruiter software system including daily maintenance. Report and manage numbers, folder management and recruiter assignment.
- Oversee daily workload and task assignments for background investigator, internal and field recruiters.
- Day- to-day supervision and management of all capacity development staff.
- Work with applicants to resolve outstanding issues. Be able to explain policy and safety standards to drivers.
- Keep recruiting department informed of changes, or new information and sales tools.
- Annual reviews for all driver recruiting department employees.
- Collect data from competition and provide recruiters with knowledge of what they need to overcome applicant objections.
- Hiring and training of all new recruiters for Pegasus Transportation. Introduction to the company and history of Company, computer, phones, policies and procedures and lead generation.
- Conduct quarterly training meetings for all recruiters.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
4 year college degree
3-5 years previous management experience
Transportation experience is strongly preferred
CRST is an EOE
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment duration: Full time