Norfolk Southern Track Laborer (System Wide) in Louisville, Kentucky
Interview location will vary across Norfolk Southern's system. However, this position will require you to work/travel to all 22 states.
In this position, you will work as a part of a team repairing and maintaining track or the railroad right of way.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform construction or maintenance tasks associated with railroad tracks.
• Participate in group meetings including safety meetings, job briefings, etc.
• Operate hand-held powered equipment and manual tools.
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to perform heavy physical labor
Norfolk Southern Corporation(NYSE: NSC) is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. Its Norfolk Southern Railway Company subsidiary operates approximately 19,500route milesin 22 states and the District of Columbia, serves every major container port in the eastern United States, and provides efficient connections to other rail carriers. Norfolk Southern operates the most extensive intermodal network in the East and is a major transporter of coal, automotive, and industrial products.
We are a team of more than 28,000 employees working together to maintain our reputation as "The Thoroughbred of Transportation". As an industry leader, Norfolk Southern offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Norfolk Southern is an equal opportunity employer including veterans and disabled.